Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just a Reminder...

Hey everyone -

Don't forget that you want to be well on your way in the research process with your upcoming proposal and annotated bibliography due in a little over a week! If you have any questions about where to find things or if you're still having trouble with a topic, please come see me soon.

On Friday I stopped by the MSU archives (at Conrad Hall) because I had to do some outside research for a class I'm taking. I am researching the history of Demonstration Hall and needed to find some old photographs of it as well. When I walked in I told Portia what I was researching and she was able to find several folders for me. Here are a couple of the photographs:

Photo courtesy Michigan State University Archives

Photo courtesy of Michigan State University Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment